ThunderSoft Video to GIF Converter 3.9.0 Crack Free Download [Latest]
ThunderSoft Video to GIF Converter Crack is a handy tool for creating animated gifs from videos. Preview video frame by frame, easily trim and create small video clips, and convert to gif in high quality to create great clips. The program allows you to adjust the speed of gif file playback, the number of repeated playbacks, as well as resizing. It also supports the ability to install various formats such as: mp4, avi, mpg, wmv, flv, mov, vob, mkv, rmvb, etc.
The main Features of the program:
• Preview the original video frame by frame.
• Easy cropping and accurate video clip indication.
• Allows you to delete unwanted frames.
• Allows you to adjust the speed of gif playback, the number of repeated playbacks.
• Supports almost all popular video formats such as MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, MOV, VOB, MKV, etc.
• Preview of the output file after conversion (before saving).
ThunderSoft Video to GIF Converter Features:
1. Combined in one distribution installation of the program or unpacking of the portable (PAF) version
2. Does not require registration (patch pawel97 |EN| / kaktustv |RU|)
3. Interface language English or Russian (translated by 78Sergey)
4. The ability to pick up and autocopy the user settings file of the program ConfigSet.vgset
Our mission at Star Crack is to provide free software to those who can’t afford the license of paid software. We believe that everyone should have access to software regardless of their financial situation. We provide cracks and keygens so that people can use the software they need without having to pay for it.
The opinions and essays on this website’s blog, Starcrack (https://filescr.cc), are solely those of the people who wrote them. Star Crack does not represent the views of or its employees as a whole. It is explicitly stated that this site is not responsible for any actions done or not taken based on their recommendations. The information contained in postings is supplied “as no assurance can be made that any data herein is accurate.”